An apology to Dead Monky
Posted: 16 December 2010 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2010-12-14

I wanted to publicly apologize for my inappropriate and immature out lash at Dead Monky, and I am asking that you (Dead Monky) will accept my apology for saying those words.  If there is anything I can do to make further amends to you, please let me know.

This will not happen again. I want to respect the rights and freedom of all forum members to have their opinions, the same as I would want others to respect mine.

Again, my deepest apologies,
Soul Searcher

Posted: 17 December 2010 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3024
Joined  2010-04-26

Don’t worry about it.  I don’t even know what you wrote.  Doug deleted it before I could read it.  LOL  I doubt I would have been offended anyway.  I probably would have just smiled and taken a shot back.  tongue wink   No harm, no foul.

While we’re on the subject.  Sorry if I offended you.  I can be a bit….abrasive.  I’m rather sardonic and have a tendency of making what I perceive as sarcastic ribbing, but to others comes off as insulting mocking.  If it’s any consolation, I really didn’t mean anything by it.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 17 December 2010 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2010-12-14

Thanks for the reply. Again, I am sorry too! Looking forward to beginning this journey in the forum once again smile

Soul Searcher