6 of 6
Global Warming is a Hoax
Posted: 11 February 2011 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  338
Joined  2011-01-17
Phi- - 27 December 2010 06:43 PM

second , I don’t think they are paid money to tell us lies, actually it’s the opposite scientists who say global warming is true are the ones who get paid

By who? The govts who have dragged their heels in dealing with climate change?

The huge and wealthy solar and wind power conglomerates, who wish to make millions selling us sun and wind?

By the hippies at the fruit, granola, and Birkenstock stand?

Where, exactly, does that trail of money lead?

Signature 

“You can tell me that it’s gospel but I know that it’s only church.”

Tom Waits

“I take a simple view of life. It is keep your eyes open and get on with it.”

Laurence Sterne

Posted: 11 February 2011 02:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Total Posts:  4622
Joined  2007-10-05

According to the U.S. Dept. of Labor the median salary for petroleum geologists is $108,020 per year, for climate researchers the median salary is $81,290 per year. Keep in mind climate researchers have to stay in school longer to get advanced degrees, then do postdoctoral work at poverty level wages for several years after graduating. If climate researchers were in it for the money they would be petroleum geologists.

From January 2009 through June 2009 energy companies spent more than $540 million lobbying the Federal Government. Indeed, rogue scientists get paid very well for denying climate change. (Climate Progress, 2010)

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 11 February 2011 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Total Posts:  3799
Joined  2010-08-15
Phi- - 11 February 2011 12:13 AM
salwar kameez - 11 February 2011 12:07 AM

Does anyone seen “age of the stupid”? humanity can saves themselves but they did not. We can see the effects of Global Warming now and others intend to mislead us telling it’s just a hoax. It’s for us to decide if we will save ourselves then.. smile

topics like this are highly questioned by scientists or ordinary people, this is like “moon landing” and 9/11 that means skepticism is part of the human nature,

TIME OUT Phi !
Have you just implied that “theories” of AnthropogenicGlobalWarming are something like moon landing hoaxers?
What is it that is “highly questioned by scientists”?
You have me very confused here.

Phi- - 11 February 2011 12:13 AM

i still don’t understand why the industrial countries are preventing the African countries from exploiting their natural resources , are we waiting for A second “scramble to Africa ” .

Perhaps, because they are too busy taking those natural resources for themselves??

Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?

6 of 6