4 of 4
I Do Not Choose to Be an Atheist
Posted: 28 February 2011 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2011-02-28
Write4U - 28 February 2011 11:38 AM

Sitting back in the hope of a spirited (not spiritual) exchange…. cheese

What kind of exhange would you like? I can only speak the truth so it might appear one sided but as long as you don’t reject my words, you might learn something that no other person on earth knows about.

Posted: 28 February 2011 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28
Rocinante - 28 February 2011 12:37 PM
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 11:44 AM

I just obeyed all the commands that were forced on me.

Sounds like a Master/Slave Relationship.  wink

It is until you become the master’s voice.

Posted: 28 February 2011 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28
Write4U - 28 February 2011 11:55 AM
StephenLawrence - 28 February 2011 11:39 AM
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 11:13 AM

You might want something but you can’t have it because God planned something different for you. He wanted you to be an atheist in his overall plans for this age. If you look around you with an open mind and see all the different lifestyles and beliefs of man,  you will learn that it can’t be man’s ideas that separate himself from others. Men will travel a distance to be with others who are like himself because he can’t change the way he is. Try stop your lust, greed, jealousy, laziness, etc. You will find it almost impossible to do. Some people quit drugs and never do it again while others die from them. God has some of them struggle by using and quitting all throughout their lives. This is all part of the deception he wanted during this age to keep people confused about what he’s doing with his chosen people.
I’m one of his chosen ones who speak for him. I’m only here to speak the word to end this age and this will end when the earth’s crust is melted by hot molten lava. So God has revealed enough knowledge now and spoken his last prophesies to close this age of man and get rid of his corrupt flesh. Never again will we have corrupt DNA in our new bodies in paradise. In fact, we will never die in new age so look forward to lots of living after you die.

Don’t worry about your life here anymore. Just live out the short time we have left and enjoy your family and friends because you’ll never see them again after this destruction. Our new bodies won’t contain any memory of this age so it will be like having amnesia. We can’t experience time in God so it will seem like a good night’s sleep from the time we die until we wake up in a new body.

That was funny.

The bit that tickled me most was

God has some of them struggle by using and quitting all throughout their lives.

Something tragically comic about that which appealled to my sense of humour.

Stephen

Seems God was either confused or deceitful the first time around, but don’t worry, He will set it all straight and we will never know where we came from and what we did, or more importantly, what He did. Amnesia is the tool of God. A few billion years of mistakes really does not matter in God’s grand scheme. He is learning as we go along.
I am so happy to have a “chosen one” among us, who will enlighten us as to God’s will and intentions. A modern day Prophet.

bjhulk, I am sorry, but my impression is that you have traded one addiction for another. An addictive personality. I am happy to admit that your conversion apparently has solved one problem. Don’t let the new addiction spoil your personal journey, by trying to place others in your position.

Are you sure you’re not a Christian? They don’t know who God is either.

Posted: 28 February 2011 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28
Write4U - 28 February 2011 12:45 PM

Seems it is not just a Master/slave relationship, but also a BDSM relationship. Seems that Master has a penchant for making people suffer.

Everything is his so he can do whatever he pleases. It’s our bodies that he’s killing during this age so it makes no difference what you say.

Posted: 02 March 2011 03:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5939
Joined  2006-12-20
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 12:59 PM
Write4U - 28 February 2011 12:45 PM

Seems it is not just a Master/slave relationship, but also a BDSM relationship. Seems that Master has a penchant for making people suffer.

Everything is his so he can do whatever he pleases. It’s our bodies that he’s killing during this age so it makes no difference what you say.

All this makes me wonder why on earth I’m merely agnostic rather than an atheist.

Stephen

Posted: 02 March 2011 04:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5976
Joined  2009-02-26
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 12:57 PM
Write4U - 28 February 2011 11:55 AM
StephenLawrence - 28 February 2011 11:39 AM
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 11:13 AM

You might want something but you can’t have it because God planned something different for you. He wanted you to be an atheist in his overall plans for this age. If you look around you with an open mind and see all the different lifestyles and beliefs of man,  you will learn that it can’t be man’s ideas that separate himself from others. Men will travel a distance to be with others who are like himself because he can’t change the way he is. Try stop your lust, greed, jealousy, laziness, etc. You will find it almost impossible to do. Some people quit drugs and never do it again while others die from them. God has some of them struggle by using and quitting all throughout their lives. This is all part of the deception he wanted during this age to keep people confused about what he’s doing with his chosen people.
I’m one of his chosen ones who speak for him. I’m only here to speak the word to end this age and this will end when the earth’s crust is melted by hot molten lava. So God has revealed enough knowledge now and spoken his last prophesies to close this age of man and get rid of his corrupt flesh. Never again will we have corrupt DNA in our new bodies in paradise. In fact, we will never die in new age so look forward to lots of living after you die.

Don’t worry about your life here anymore. Just live out the short time we have left and enjoy your family and friends because you’ll never see them again after this destruction. Our new bodies won’t contain any memory of this age so it will be like having amnesia. We can’t experience time in God so it will seem like a good night’s sleep from the time we die until we wake up in a new body.

That was funny.

The bit that tickled me most was

God has some of them struggle by using and quitting all throughout their lives.

Something tragically comic about that which appealled to my sense of humour.

Stephen

Seems God was either confused or deceitful the first time around, but don’t worry, He will set it all straight and we will never know where we came from and what we did, or more importantly, what He did. Amnesia is the tool of God. A few billion years of mistakes really does not matter in God’s grand scheme. He is learning as we go along.
I am so happy to have a “chosen one” among us, who will enlighten us as to God’s will and intentions. A modern day Prophet.

bjhulk, I am sorry, but my impression is that you have traded one addiction for another. An addictive personality. I am happy to admit that your conversion apparently has solved one problem. Don’t let the new addiction spoil your personal journey, by trying to place others in your position.

Are you sure you’re not a Christian? They don’t know who God is either.

I know what I believe in is equal to your god. With one difference. My god doesn’t care wether you or I live or die. And yet It produced the same Reality.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

4 of 4