8 of 11
Crop circles
Posted: 10 February 2011 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20
psikeyhackr - 09 February 2011 07:19 PM

Now if you can build a self supporting structure, other than some house of cards crap, which can be completely collapsed by the fall of the top 15% or less of the structures height onto the lower portion of the structure from not more than double the structure’s height then I want to see it.

Here’s a few.

And here is a concrete and steel structure that collapsed due to fire...hey, Rosie O’Donnel said fire can’t melt steel!  Oh wait, Doctor, Professor Emeritus and Occupant of the Hastings Chair of Hyper Dimensional Structural Metallurgy and Lucasian Professor from the University of Her Own Demented Mind, Rosie “Brainiac” O’Donnel is an idiot!  Prof. O’Donnel doesn’t understand that fire only needs to weaken the steel! 

Ok, so I showed you one…heck more than one!  What do I win?  A new tin foil hat?

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 10 February 2011 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Total Posts:  4142
Joined  2008-08-14
asanta - 09 February 2011 07:48 PM
DarronS - 09 February 2011 07:27 PM
psikeyhackr - 09 February 2011 07:10 PM

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING.

psik

Do you believe I believe you are an idiot?

I rest my case, atheists can be just as irrational as godbots! Sometimes more irrational!

Asanta just to be clear, Psikey professes to not be an atheist. In fact the forum is full with his tirades against atheism. It’s all in step with his “I refuse to believe anything.” mantra.

[ Edited: 10 February 2011 08:57 AM by VYAZMA ]
 Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 10 February 2011 08:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Total Posts:  4142
Joined  2008-08-14
VYAZMA - 09 February 2011 03:58 PM

You are right with this on face value. But given your known penchant for conspiracies and your repeated attempts to shoot down everyone’s simple suggestions for possible ways to make these crop designs…

As far as I am concerned this is just ANOTHER LIE.

I don’t give a damn about ANY CONSPIRACIES.

The Laws of Physics do not care about governments, religions, patriotism or the entire human race.

Now if you can build a self supporting structure, other than some house of cards crap, which can be completely collapsed by the fall of the top 15% or less of the structures height onto the lower portion of the structure from not more than double the structure’s height then I want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

Until you can do that you can take your conspiracy rubbish and shove it

Grade school kids should have no trouble building that and testing it.  And Ryan Mackey explains the theory with his stupid design that he never actually built.

psik

Step back from this. Take a break. Quit watching You-tube. Get outdoors…

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 10 February 2011 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11
VYAZMA - 10 February 2011 07:58 AM

[
Asanta just to be clear, Psikey professes to not be an atheist. In fact the forum is full with his tirades against atheism. It’s all in step with his “I refuse to believe anything.” mantra.

THAT explains a LOT! Thanks for the clarification!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 10 February 2011 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Total Posts:  2291
Joined  2007-07-05
Rocinante - 10 February 2011 04:54 AM

Here’s a few.

I’m sorry.  I didn’t know I had to specify a VERTICAL STRUCTURE.

That is what WTC 1 & 2 were.  The conservation of momentum doesn’t apply to a bridge falling down through empty space like the mass of the top of the north tower falling down into mass designed to support it.

Getting a bit off topic though.

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 10 February 2011 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Joined  2007-07-05

psik

NO! I could not care less.

Can you join Mensa by scoring high enough on thier IQ test?

It is not my fault that you people can’t find a picture of these crop circle artists part way done with a giant high precision circle.  But then you BELIEVE that is how it was done.

BELIEF is to accept something as TRUE without sufficient evidence.  LOL

psik

[ Edited: 10 February 2011 11:43 AM by psikeyhackr ]
 Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 10 February 2011 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20
psikeyhackr - 10 February 2011 11:38 AM

That is what WTC 1 & 2 were.  The conservation of momentum doesn’t apply to a bridge falling down through empty space like the mass of the top of the north tower falling down into mass designed to support it.

I purposely chose bridges to point out how silly your implication is.  Bridges don’t have story after story of excess weight on top of them. 

So now it is your turn.  You show me any other self-supporting vertical structure that:

Was already weakened by being slammed into at 500 MPH by a jetliner

Had its fire proofing knocked off its trusses

Burned uncontrollably from a combination of jet-fuel and office furniture

Had its steel load lateral holding columns sheared off by a jetliner

Oh and while your at it, find me one controlled demolition crew that can drill thousands of holes in concrete, cut and pre-score thousands of support beams, insert hundreds of pounds of explosives, run thousands of feet of wiring for the weeks on end it would require and all in an occupied building without anyone noticing anything unusual…and keeping quite about it for nearly 10 years! 

Even though you can’t show any of those, I can show you a self-supporting vertical structures that collapsed from fire:

Steel-Framed Building Collapses from Fire

You will notice it was a toilet paper factory.  Appropriate for all the shit that comes from the vile and disgusting Troofers!

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 10 February 2011 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2011-02-05
Rocinante - 10 February 2011 12:14 PM
psikeyhackr - 10 February 2011 11:38 AM

I purposely chose bridges to point out how silly your implication is.  Bridges don’t have story after story of excess weight on top of them. 

So now it is your turn.  You show me any other self-supporting vertical structure that:

Was already weakened by being slammed into at 500 MPH by a jetliner

Had its fire proofing knocked off its trusses

Burned uncontrollably from a combination of jet-fuel and office furniture

Had its steel load lateral holding columns sheared off by a jetliner

Oh and while your at it, find me one controlled demolition crew that can drill thousands of holes in concrete, cut and pre-score thousands of support beams, insert hundreds of pounds of explosives, run thousands of feet of wiring for the weeks on end it would require and all in an occupied building without anyone noticing anything unusual…and keeping quite about it for nearly 10 years! 

Even though you can’t show any of those, I can show you a self-supporting vertical structures that collapsed from fire:

Steel-Framed Building Collapses from Fire

You will notice it was a toilet paper factory.  Appropriate for all the shit that comes from the vile and disgusting Troofers!

Psik=pwned

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

Signature 

“Ah! How cheerfully we consign ourselves to Perdition!”
-Melville-

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”
-Pynchon-

Posted: 10 February 2011 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Joined  2007-07-05

This ain’t about crop circles.

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/9953/

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 10 February 2011 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Total Posts:  4626
Joined  2007-10-05
psikeyhackr - 10 February 2011 08:48 PM

This ain’t about crop circles.

Do you really believe that?

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 10 February 2011 09:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11
psikeyhackr - 10 February 2011 11:39 AM

psik

NO! I could not care less.

Can you join Mensa by scoring high enough on thier IQ test?

It is not my fault that you people can’t find a picture of these crop circle artists part way done with a giant high precision circle.  But then you BELIEVE that is how it was done.

BELIEF is to accept something as TRUE without sufficient evidence.  LOL

psik

As you have clearly done with both your crop circle and 9/11 imaginations. But I forgot, you are a card carrying member of Mensa, leaving us all too stupid for words.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 10 February 2011 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

Can you join Mensa by scoring high enough on thier (sic) IQ test?

I am at least intelligent enough to know how to use a spelling checker, a skill which has obviously eluded you.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Posted: 10 February 2011 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Joined  2007-07-05
DarronS - 10 February 2011 09:12 PM

I am at least intelligent enough to know how to use a spelling checker, a skill which has obviously eluded you.

Well whoop de doo.  I usually don’t bother.  In fact I just about never do.  Are you saying you could not figure out what the intended word was?  If so then what did it matter?

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 10 February 2011 10:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Joined  2007-07-05
asanta - 10 February 2011 09:06 PM

As you have clearly done with both your crop circle and 9/11 imaginations. But I forgot, you are a card carrying member of Mensa, leaving us all too stupid for words.

Do you have sufficient imagination to design and construct a physical model that can completely collapse due to the fall of the top 15% onto the rest?

If it could happen to the north tower than it should not be difficult.  But I notice that no engineering school has done it.  In fact I have not heard of any engineering school even proposing it.  VERY INTERESTING!

I provided a link out of this crop circle subject.

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 10 February 2011 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Joined  2007-10-05
psikeyhackr - 10 February 2011 10:23 PM
DarronS - 10 February 2011 09:12 PM

Well whoop de doo.  I usually don’t bother.  In fact I just about never do.  Are you saying you could not figure out what the intended word was?  If so then what did it matter?

psik

I see. You are intellectually lazy.

Signature 

8 of 11