29 of 30
The NEW 4 Step Proof for God
Posted: 28 February 2011 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 421 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2011-02-28
Gnostikosis - 28 February 2011 05:29 PM
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 05:07 PM

I was on the floor eight different times in pain and crying deeply each time. I had no idea what was going on at those times but after I received the knowledge of God, then he taught me what he was doing. Science already knows that the DNA is the reason for many characteristics and attributes of the human body and some affects they have in our personality, weight, addictions, etc. God let me know that he used the DNA to deceive our created thoughts and that’s why we reject him. This way, he can change the DNA in those saints he uses for revealing his knowledge. It’s very simple logic but when you’re DNA has been corrupted, then there is no logic to how you think. You can have all the facts in front of you but your flesh wil cause you to rebel against it. Pride is the fear that causes man to believe in his own ideas rather than trust in God.

Trust in God is usually trust in another human being who claims to speak for God.

If God is able to communicate to the chosen, don’t you think he’d do so directly? I mean maybe some people will believe you, maybe most won’t but still they wouldn’t know anything really until God came directly to them. Without first hand knowledge they could be easily deceived by anyone who provides a plausible explanation and a promise of a future paradise.

DNA looks kind of like a serpent doesn’t it? DNA might not tell you anything, then again it could. Might find commonalities with other Saints. Certainly might validate a lot of what you say.

By the way have you found other Saints and how do you know whether you could trust their claims?

The gospel is the voice of God and the messiah who we call Jesus was the first man to be used by God to speak for him directly without God having to command his flesh into obedience everytime he wanted them to speak or write for him like he did with the prophets. He couldn’t change their DNA because he needed to sacrifice the flesh of Jesus for the forgiveness of sins. So only his saints were able to be made sinless and speak directly for him. A saint is the voice of God in his created existence so he’s actually God in the flesh. All the saints were found by this gospel.

God had to reveal himself to me without the gospel because it had been over 1600 years since the last saint was alive and preaching the gospel. That’s why it took him 29 years to get me ready and sinless so his knowledge could be revealed in me. Now I’m his voice and that’s what I’m doing in here. Every word I write is inspired by God because I’m God in the flesh of a man.

Posted: 28 February 2011 05:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 422 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28
Bees Mom - 28 February 2011 05:29 PM

God bought me a waffle-maker! What does that mean? Can god not buy waffles?

C

Have you ever been involved in MySpace?

Posted: 28 February 2011 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 423 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  338
Joined  2011-01-17
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 05:41 PM
Bees Mom - 28 February 2011 05:29 PM

God bought me a waffle-maker! What does that mean? Can god not buy waffles?

C

Have you ever been involved in MySpace?

No.

Signature 

“You can tell me that it’s gospel but I know that it’s only church.”

Tom Waits

“I take a simple view of life. It is keep your eyes open and get on with it.”

Laurence Sterne

Posted: 28 February 2011 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 424 ]
Total Posts:  1332
Joined  2010-06-07
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 05:40 PM

The gospel is the voice of God and the messiah who we call Jesus was the first man to be used by God to speak for him directly without God having to command his flesh into obedience everytime he wanted them to speak or write for him like he did with the prophets. He couldn’t change their DNA because he needed to sacrifice the flesh of Jesus for the forgiveness of sins. So only his saints were able to be made sinless and speak directly for him. A saint is the voice of God in his created existence so he’s actually God in the flesh. All the saints were found by this gospel.

God had to reveal himself to me without the gospel because it had been over 1600 years since the last saint was alive and preaching the gospel. That’s why it took him 29 years to get me ready and sinless so his knowledge could be revealed in me. Now I’m his voice and that’s what I’m doing in here. Every word I write is inspired by God because I’m God in the flesh of a man.

Last time God in the flesh was here he could raise the dead, heal the sick. The Saints could speak in tongues so that people could hear the gospel in their own native language.

By the way who was this Saint of over 1600 years ago?

Posted: 28 February 2011 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 425 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-02-28
Gnostikosis - 28 February 2011 06:20 PM

Last time God in the flesh was here he could raise the dead, heal the sick. The Saints could speak in tongues so that people could hear the gospel in their own native language.

By the way who was this Saint of over 1600 years ago?

You and billions of other Christians believed in the same lies that the Romans added to their new testament. God has performed many healings and miracles through my faith in him for the 31 years he’s been working in me. But that won’t do any good for your unbelief. There is no evidence that God exists or doesn’t exist. He has to be experienced to understand him and his plans for his people.

What was your relative’s name 1600 years ago?

Posted: 28 February 2011 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 426 ]
Total Posts:  1332
Joined  2010-06-07
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 06:29 PM

You and billions of other Christians believed in the same lies that the Romans added to their new testament. God has performed many healings and miracles through my faith in him for the 31 years he’s been working in me. But that won’t do any good for your unbelief. There is no evidence that God exists or doesn’t exist. He has to be experienced to understand him and his plans for his people.

People have fooled themselves before into thinking they are the chosen of God. I’m just suggesting you look for some objective validation.

What was your relative’s name 1600 years ago?

Well, when I have access to God, I’ll ask him.

Posted: 28 February 2011 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 427 ]
Total Posts:  5976
Joined  2009-02-26
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 05:00 PM
Write4U - 28 February 2011 04:41 PM

My baaaad….. rolleyes  I guess when I die Ill just die without salvation into the afterlife. I can live with that.

You guys are funny in the way you avoid the truth. I’m not here to push any beliefs into your minds so you can lighten up a little and have a conversation instead of making excuses. I know where you’re going after you die but you don’t. What difference does that make if I know and you don’t? The President of the U.S. knows a lot of things that the citizens never learn about. Are you jealous of him?

Yes, I also find it funny when truth has become so vaporous that anyone can fashion and push a religion complete with domination and submission, based on “Truth as I see it”. You need to lighten up and show a little respect.

How dare you present a choice: you are one of us “saints” or you belong to the “lying” rest of humanity.

You don’t know where anyone is going after they die and it does matter wether you know, the difference is “truth in reality”.

Your magnificent (dangerous) obsession is of the same type as a fundamentalist Islamist. I can only hope you are non-violent.

[ Edited: 28 February 2011 07:24 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 01 March 2011 06:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 428 ]
Total Posts:  582
Joined  2010-04-19

Okay then, you believe that there is no evidence for God’s existence. So there is nothing to discuss. Why are you here? If one has to “experience” him in order to “understand” him, what would you propose to be the “right way” to get in on this “experience”? Try to be clear.

Signature 

Don’t get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

- Bruce Lee -

Posted: 01 March 2011 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 429 ]
Total Posts:  2011
Joined  2007-08-09

Do you recognize that everything you have written is an interpretation, and that your interpretation of things is subject to error?

Signature 

I cannot in good conscience support CFI under the current leadership. I am here in dissent and in support of a Humanism that honors and respects everyone.

Posted: 01 March 2011 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 430 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2010-08-01
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 02:40 PM
Gnostikosis - 28 February 2011 02:32 PM
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 02:26 PM

You’ll have plenty of time to change your mind in paradise where all God’s people will be living forever. Your problem is that you don’t want to believe there’s a God but that’s okay. God made you to not believe in him, just like he made all Christians and other religious people as unbelievers. They think they believe in him but they only believe in their deceived thoughts that give them other gods to think about. God wanted everyone deceived of the truth until this age is over and the new one begins.

So God is a deceiver? Why? To what purpose?

It was easier for us saints to hear the truth when the whole world was full of liars. His only purpose to have this first age was to reveal his knowledge in a few chosen bodies of his. He needs to have eyes, ears and a mouth to obtain his knowledge and this will be used for the new bodies in paradise. We won’t have anything stored in our memories so can’t speak. This knowledge will give us understanding of what to do and get a new language put together so God can reveal new knowledge to us. It was better to keep everyone confused during this age in order for him to gather this knowledge.

Whynot: Yabut…God has shown me that you are confused. He wants me to inform you of the truth when you are ready to listen. You’re not ready to listen now because you’ve allowed your own autonomous thoughts to intrude into God’s conversation. You have had to suffer through some harsh emotional tragedies and this has altered the frequencies through which God communicates with you. When this happens you become confused so your mind arbitrarily inserts its own interpretations of what it thinks God means when he speaks to you, but you cannot rely on human thought processes to decipher divine inspiration. It is like mixing oil and water. Only whence you begin to grasp the purpose and nature of the “gifts” will you be able to refocus your spirit on God’s frequencies. Until then you are operating on the same channels as the powers and principalities of the airways and subject to delusion or distortion.

[ Edited: 01 March 2011 07:49 PM by whynot ]

Posted: 02 March 2011 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 431 ]
Joined  2010-04-19
whynot - 01 March 2011 07:41 PM

You’ll have plenty of time to change your mind in paradise where all God’s people will be living forever. Your problem is that you don’t want to believe there’s a God but that’s okay. God made you to not believe in him, just like he made all Christians and other religious people as unbelievers. They think they believe in him but they only believe in their deceived thoughts that give them other gods to think about. God wanted everyone deceived of the truth until this age is over and the new one begins.

It was easier for us saints to hear the truth when the whole world was full of liars. His only purpose to have this first age was to reveal his knowledge in a few chosen bodies of his. He needs to have eyes, ears and a mouth to obtain his knowledge and this will be used for the new bodies in paradise. We won’t have anything stored in our memories so can’t speak. This knowledge will give us understanding of what to do and get a new language put together so God can reveal new knowledge to us. It was better to keep everyone confused during this age in order for him to gather this knowledge.

Whynot: Yabut…God has shown me that you are confused. He wants me to inform you of the truth when you are ready to listen. You’re not ready to listen now because you’ve allowed your own autonomous thoughts to intrude into God’s conversation. You have had to suffer through some harsh emotional tragedies and this has altered the frequencies through which God communicates with you. When this happens you become confused so your mind arbitrarily inserts its own interpretations of what it thinks God means when he speaks to you, but you cannot rely on human thought processes to decipher divine inspiration. It is like mixing oil and water. Only whence you begin to grasp the purpose and nature of the “gifts” will you be able to refocus your spirit on God’s frequencies. Until then you are operating on the same channels as the powers and principalities of the airways and subject to delusion or distortion.

Whynot:

My God has now spoken to me as well. He tells me that you are wrong, and that you have an overinflated view of yourself and your own personal spiritually. He tells me that this arrogance allows you to mistake your erroneous assumptions about people as the spiritual gift of knowledge (1 Corinthians 12:8), when in reality it’s your own unconscious attempt to validate your superstition. He tells me that religious people who don’t like to have rational discussions, due to the amount of hard thinking it requires, tend to fall in more with the “charismatic” crowd of Christians, who focuse more on emotions, feelings, and “experiences”, rather than logical or empirical proof. He tells me that trying to discuss anything with these people usually leads to nowhere, because they are not interested in discussion.

Whynot, with all due respect, prophesies or “messages of knowledge or wisdom” don’t have a place in forums like this. Please provide a “miracle” that can be verified or proven, or post something that contributes to this discussion. Thanks!

Signature 

Don’t get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

- Bruce Lee -

Posted: 02 March 2011 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 432 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2011-02-05
citizenschallenge.pm - 16 February 2011 07:43 PM
dougsmith - 16 February 2011 07:22 PM

Right, that’s the one. It does look good inasmuch as Crumb leaves nothing out, he doesn’t try to sugarcoat it. At least that’s how it seemed from the small amount I’ve seen reproduced elsewhere. He’s also something of a gonzo cartoonist, so I’d expect him to go with it as far as he could.

Hey, I recalled an interview with him that was pretty good.  I did some rummaging around and found it ~ tough to believe it’s been six freakin years already.  Jezz us krist those years speed by.  It was right after Genesis got published:

Who else, my favorite Terry Gross at WHYY’s Fresh Air, I just may listen to it again this evening.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4627180

May 2, 2005

Underground comic book artist Robert Crumb began drawing comics more than 40 years ago. Crumb, creator of Zap Comix, is the artist behind such 1960s and ‘70s icons as Mr. Natural, Fritz the Cat, and Keep-on-Truckin.

Despite the frustrated and obscure qualities of his cartoon alter-ego, Crumb has enjoyed a renewed fame in recent years. In the 1990s, he was the subject of an award-winning documentary by director Terry Zwigoff. Now a new book, The R. Crumb Handbook, written with Peter Poplaski, offers a visual biography of Crumb’s life. It also includes a CD of his musical performances with various groups.

gosh help me, I still love some of them old time California hippies.

I thought Fritz the Cat was Bakshi…

EDIT: Should have Wiki’d first. Just realized Bakshi did the film based on the Crumb comic strip. Sorry.

Signature 

“Ah! How cheerfully we consign ourselves to Perdition!”
-Melville-

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”
-Pynchon-

Posted: 02 March 2011 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 433 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2011-01-11
noselfwilling - 06 February 2011 08:30 PM

Almost all scholars who do their thesis or peer review journal work on the resurrection of Jesus all concede that the original apostles truly believed they had seen Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings.

Since nobody in the past two thousand years has been able to come up with a naturalistic explanation for the original of the disciples’ beliefs, we know with 100% certainty Jesus raised Himself from the dead proving He is God, that therefore, salvation is only through Him, and there is no other name under heaven by which one can be saved.

This is relatively easy to figure out since it is not rocket science or string theory, so if there is a naturalistic explanation you would have been able to come up with one that fits the data. Since you can’t you prove Jesus is God and since you don’t want to be forgiven by God for you sins, then you will go to Hell.

If you don’t want it, you don’t have to have it. Free will is not free if you don’t have the choice to be eternally separted from God in Hell for all eternity.

“Truly believing” does not make anything real.  Lots of people have seen Benny Hinn performing “miracles” for many years now on television.  Surely I can group together twelve people who “truly, 100% believe” that what they are seeing is a miracle.

Your claims about “going to hell” are unsubstantiated.  How do you know that hell exists?  Are there any irrefutable eyewitness reports you care to share?  Even if Jesus existed (which I don’t think he did, just FYI), how do you know that you are doing the right thing to avoid going to hell?  You jump from one conclusion to another without the intermediaries.  Jesus exists, therefore hell exists, therefore I have to follow this book?  not buying it.

Signature 

I’m atheist, not agnostic. To say that god is unknowable is to say that god is.

Posted: 02 March 2011 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 434 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2010-08-01
The Traveler - 02 March 2011 07:41 AM
whynot - 01 March 2011 07:41 PM

Whynot:

My God has now spoken to me as well. He tells me that you are wrong, and that you have an overinflated view of yourself and your own personal spiritually. He tells me that this arrogance allows you to mistake your erroneous assumptions about people as the spiritual gift of knowledge (1 Corinthians 12:8), when in reality it’s your own unconscious attempt to validate your superstition. He tells me that religious people who don’t like to have rational discussions, due to the amount of hard thinking it requires, tend to fall in more with the “charismatic” crowd of Christians, who focuse more on emotions, feelings, and “experiences”, rather than logical or empirical proof. He tells me that trying to discuss anything with these people usually leads to nowhere, because they are not interested in discussion.

Whynot, with all due respect, prophesies or “messages of knowledge or wisdom” don’t have a place in forums like this. Please provide a “miracle” that can be verified or proven, or post something that contributes to this discussion. Thanks!

Whynot: Chuckle…everyone’s getting in on the act…eh? Mayhaps you should consult with your god again cause he…or I should say, you…got it wrong this time. I have no spirituality, at least not the kind associated with theism. I’ll leave it to you to figure out the rest but if I were you I’d stop listening to those voices cause they’s leading you astray mon. And your devotion to the non-charismatic side of christianity is touching. Your presentation of the “No True Scottsman” argument needs some work on it but I’m sure, with a little practice…and a great big bowl of “fruits ” you’ll figure it out somewhere along the way.

[ Edited: 02 March 2011 03:54 PM by whynot ]

Posted: 02 March 2011 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 435 ]
Joined  2010-04-19

Actually, I’m not committed to any “side” of christianity. I’m not a christian at all, nor am I religious. What I was doing was mimicking your post, to show you how little contribution it makes to this discussion. In other words, I’m not the one who is “hearing voices”. That would be you, friend, remember?

Forgive me for mistaking you as just another Charismatic Christian. You sounded just like one. So, are you ready to have a real discussion? Since you are saying that you are not even a “theist”, why don’t you start by giving an explanation of what you actually do believe, so we can communicate like adults?

Signature 

- Bruce Lee -

29 of 30