“Living Happily Without Religion” Outreach Campaign: Media Resources
Millions of Americans are living happily without religion, and CFI is inviting the public to learn more about them.
Starting September 30, 2013, CFI is launching a new outreach campaign inviting the public to learn more about how people with a secular humanist worldview can live meaningful, fulfilling lives, in contradiction to misguided stereotypes that often paint secular people as angry, despairing “lost souls.”
To those who doubt the claims of religion but are afraid to leave religion behind, the campaign demonstrates that it is not only possible to live a happy and fulfilling life without religion, but that millions of Americans do so every day.
To those who hold religious beliefs and wonder how others can live without them, the campaign offers insight into the secular humanist perspective and people who live lives built on a natural, rather a supernatural worldview.
Follow the campaign and read stories about people living happily without religion on the CFI Facebook page.
Media Contact: Paul Fidalgo, CFI Communications Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *
Five different campaign ad designs were created. Ad locations and image files are below.
* * *
Indianapolis Billboards (3 designs):
- 38th St. W, 50 feet west of High School Rd.
- I-495, 500 feet west of US-31
- Washington St. E, 0.5 mile east of Mitthoeffer Rd.
New York City Bus Shelter Ads (5 designs):
- Adams St. @ Joralemon Ave.
- Atlantic Ave. @ 4th Ave.
- Myrtle Ave. @ Nostrand Ave.
- Vanderbilt Ave. @ Plaza St.
- 125 St. between A.C. Powell Jr. & Lenox
- Madison Ave. between E 125 St. & E 126 St.
- Malcolm X Blvd. between W 127th St. & W 128 St.
Billboards (3 designs):
- Detroit - N. I-75 & Twelve Mile Rd. (digital board will rotate all 3 designs)
- Grand Rapids - US-131 0.2 miles south of 28th St.
- Kalamazoo - I-94 0.5 miles east of W. Westnedge Ave. (digital board will rotate all 3 designs)
Metro Station Dioramas (5 designs):
Metro Buses - Full-side Poster Displays (5 designs)
Buses and routes vary daily, but will include the following lines: 32, 36, 52-54, 60, 62-64, 70, 96, 97, D1, D3, D31-34, G2, H8-9, S1, S2, S4, S9, W45, W47.