Guidelines for Contributing to the CFI On Campus Blog
The Course of Reason aims to do three things:
- Highlight the achievements of our student groups by regularly posting articles on their events and activities.
- Spread knowledge and skills needed to run a freethinking campus group by soliciting articles from successful group leaders on organizational topics like event planning and fundraising.
- Get students involved and experienced in voicing their opinions on current events and relevant cultural issues.
We are always looking for freethinking student leaders and group members to contribute new content to the blog. To become a regular contributor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in touch with the blog coordinator.
- 350-900 words (in other words, we’re not too picky about this)
- Author headshot
- Author bio, 2-3 sentences (An example of an author bio.)
- Suggested article title
- Images with suggested captions
- Preferred website for your student group (Facebook group, or separate website)
Where we can put articles:
- They will be published on the CFI On Campus blog, The Course of Reason
- CFI On Campus Facebook page
- CFI On Campus Twitter
- Secular Humanist Bulletin print newsletter, in the “Campus News” section. If it goes in here, we’ll get your address and mail you some copies after it’s been printed. Also, in this case, we would need high-res photos.
Email us at email@example.com with the above information and we’ll put you in touch with the blog coordinator!