4 of 4
Goldwater Institute wants to legitimize hate speech.
Posted: 20 May 2017 09:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  614
Joined  2016-10-10
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 20 May 2017 07:15 AM
Beltane - 20 May 2017 05:21 AM
Lausten - 20 May 2017 05:08 AM

First Beltane questioned that we could judge Coulter’s future action, then her being labeled as hateful by saying she is just lying, then asked for evidence although he knows exactly what we are talking about, then he says that denial of science is not a problem. Seems to be implying scientists just need to suck it up or something. He has no idea he is the cause of the downfall of civilization. He seems to think that civilization exists on its own and people within it can act uncivilized with no consequences. Having no idea it is the other way around.

You are a dramatic person.

Case in point - dismiss, ignore, ridicule, run off believing in your own superiority.

It takes something more than a partisan lawyer’s interpretation of the “letter of the Law” to make a society function.
Playing with the law, manipulating and twisting it for your own purposes, that’s degenerate and self-destructive - as we are watching being played out in the news.

I could explain why this comment is totally crazy, but there’s no point. You’re unhinged about this topic. I don’t want to drive you to suicide so I won’t attempt any more communication.

Posted: 20 May 2017 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4523
Joined  2009-10-21

Promise?

4 of 4