2 of 2
Medical Marijuana?
Posted: 06 May 2018 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2018-05-05

(information purposes)

How cannabis oil works:
CBD (Cannabidiol) binds on to abnormal cancer cells, as the THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) causes a increase in ceramide which drives cell death, a normal healthy cell does not produce ceramide in the presence of THC, therefore with a more targeted approach to the individual cancer.

How Cytarabine works:
Cytarabine works by stopping the cancer cells from multiplying. It does this by inhibiting the production of the cells’ genetic material, DNA and RNA. Both DNA and RNA are needed for growth and multiplication of cells. Cytarabine causes a deficiency of DNA and RNA in the cancer cells, and this causes the cells to grow in an unbalanced way, (STILL GROWING) resulting in the death of the cells. Unfortunately, cytarabine also affects normal, healthy cells, those that multiply quickly, such as blood cells and hair cells. The most important side effect is on the bone marrow where blood cells are made.

So as you can see a drug that has had millions pounds invested into it has a very high risk and damages other cells, where CBD only attacks abnormal cells. furthermore world wide cancer research are not funding cannabis oil (currently)

From 1920 to the present time, we have made little progress in the treatment of adult cancers. So, a person who gets prostate cancer or breast cancer today will live as long as a person who got it in 1920.” (Charles B. Simone, M MS M D Founder, Simone Protective Cancer Centre)

So when it comes to people making money out of peoples lives bare this in mind -  A full course of treatment with palbociclib (breast cancer drug) costs £79 650, which campaigners say the manufacturer is vastly overpricing the drug.
They say it could be made and sold for a profit for £1 per pill, but say n fact it is currently sold for 140 times more, the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (Nice) made a decision not to recommend the drug because the cost was too high. Health bosses estimate that around 5,500 people in England would be eligible for treatment with palbociclib.

Richard Sullivan, professor of cancer and global health at Kings College London - “When a drug is refused by NICE there’s only one reason it’s refused - the company has knowingly overpriced the drug”

Palbociclib is now available after some delay, this was used as a example in terms of denying treatment over cost, who knows how many people died due to the delay in availability.

See the report by the independent where cancer drugs were purposely made more expensive to fall in line with European “target” prices, and Aspen Pharmacare plotted to destroy stocks of life-saving medicines during a price dispute with the Spanish health service

As for the reviews of CBD oil, just google them as it would take a very long tim to give you all the cases and details - “Why are people terrified when they hear the word cancer? Because they know it [conventional cancer treatment] doesn’t work.” (Dr. Julian Whitaker, M.D. Founder, Whitaker Wellness Institute)

If I was on the board of a pharmaceutical company and I wanted to profitize on peoples lives i would just give a drug outstanding PR and stick a top dollar price tag on it so it got rejected by NICE and target it at high end private insurance companies where people pay a premium for cancer drugs not on the NHS and private clinics, like Pfizer.

Posted: 06 May 2018 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2018-05-05
Lausten - 06 May 2018 07:33 AM
Scientific silhouette - 05 May 2018 06:04 AM

Cannabis oil has had high reviews in terms of treating dementia and cancer however it is still not prescribed (uk)

If something cheap and easy is so effective for such illnesses that make up the biggest mortality rate why is it not being regulated and prescribed for such?
Because cancer and demential treatment/medication is worth billions and is massive business globally, if cannabis was to have more research to the affects of treating such illness and was proven effective then it would cause a detrimental effect to pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies. These companies wouldn’t be able to charge the NHS (for example) aprox £30.000 per person for basic cancer treatment as posed to a few hundred pounds.

In my opinion there will never be a cure for such illnesses, as sadly I think it has become a profitable business.

Okay, either you need to remove the word “science” from your name, or explain, scientifically what you are saying.

Show me where that £30.000 goes, and who exactly profits off of it? Show me where they are spending some of that to repress the studies of medical marijuanna. Pretend like you are in the board room of a pharmaceutical company, making this pitch about how you can profit from people dying.

Or, skip all that and show me these “high reviews”. Or was that a joke?

(information purposes)

How cannabis oil works:
CBD (Cannabidiol) binds on to abnormal cancer cells, as the THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) causes a increase in ceramide which drives cell death, a normal healthy cell does not produce ceramide in the presence of THC, therefore with a more targeted approach to the individual cancer.

How Cytarabine works:
Cytarabine works by stopping the cancer cells from multiplying. It does this by inhibiting the production of the cells’ genetic material, DNA and RNA. Both DNA and RNA are needed for growth and multiplication of cells. Cytarabine causes a deficiency of DNA and RNA in the cancer cells, and this causes the cells to grow in an unbalanced way, (STILL GROWING) resulting in the death of the cells. Unfortunately, cytarabine also affects normal, healthy cells, those that multiply quickly, such as blood cells and hair cells. The most important side effect is on the bone marrow where blood cells are made.

So as you can see a drug that has had millions pounds invested into it has a very high risk and damages other cells, where CBD only attacks abnormal cells. furthermore world wide cancer research are not funding cannabis oil (currently)

From 1920 to the present time, we have made little progress in the treatment of adult cancers. So, a person who gets prostate cancer or breast cancer today will live as long as a person who got it in 1920.” (Charles B. Simone, M MS M D Founder, Simone Protective Cancer Centre)

So when it comes to people making money out of peoples lives bare this in mind -  A full course of treatment with palbociclib (breast cancer drug) costs £79 650, which campaigners say the manufacturer is vastly overpricing the drug.
They say it could be made and sold for a profit for £1 per pill, but say n fact it is currently sold for 140 times more, the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (Nice) made a decision not to recommend the drug because the cost was too high. Health bosses estimate that around 5,500 people in England would be eligible for treatment with palbociclib.

Richard Sullivan, professor of cancer and global health at Kings College London - “When a drug is refused by NICE there’s only one reason it’s refused - the company has knowingly overpriced the drug”

Palbociclib is now available after some delay, this was used as a example in terms of denying treatment over cost, who knows how many people died due to the delay in availability.

See the report by the independent where cancer drugs were purposely made more expensive to fall in line with European “target” prices, and Aspen Pharmacare plotted to destroy stocks of life-saving medicines during a price dispute with the Spanish health service

As for the reviews of CBD oil, just google them as it would take a very long tim to give you all the cases and details - “Why are people terrified when they hear the word cancer? Because they know it [conventional cancer treatment] doesn’t work.” (Dr. Julian Whitaker, M.D. Founder, Whitaker Wellness Institute)

If I was on the board of a pharmaceutical company and I wanted to profitize on peoples lives i would just give a drug outstanding PR and stick a top dollar price tag on it so it got rejected by NICE and target it at high end private insurance companies where people pay a premium for cancer drugs not on the NHS and private clinics, like Pfizer.

Posted: 06 May 2018 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2327
Joined  2016-12-24

If you are copying and sharing quotes, please offer links, or citation, to original sources.

Hmmm.
https://justtreatment.org/news/2017/11/8/emmas-palbociclib-campaign-your-questions-answered

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-41693246

[ Edited: 06 May 2018 04:15 PM by Citizenschallenge-v.3 ]

Posted: 06 May 2018 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4523
Joined  2009-10-21
Scientific silhouette - 06 May 2018 03:06 PM

Sure, if I wanted to confirm your bias, I would “just google it” and see all the hits you see. Except I wouldn’t ignore all the ones that say this is junk science, like you are doing. Obviously cannabis has medical uses, or there wouldn’t even be a discussion. Just not the uses you are claiming.

All cancers are different. So when I see statements like the first two quotes you put up, claiming one medicine affects “cancer cells”, I’m immediately suspicious. It’s not like I’ve never read anything on this topic. I would be afraid to calculate how much THC I’ve consumed, so I have no particular agenda here. I was wearing a N.O.R.M.L. T-shirt, probably before you were born.

2 of 2