3 of 3
Cultsmasher Says: “You Can’t Handle The Truth.
Posted: 26 January 2018 03:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2018-01-26

why exactly do you have pics of hitler proud that you’ve bin banned everywhere why you here?

Posted: 31 January 2018 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1671
Joined  2012-04-25

It occurred to me, seeing this thread popup with Moodie’s reply, that the OP was just posting so that searches that turned up this forum might also turn up references to Hitler. And knowing that the alt right is also an inch deep mentally, they’d take that as some kind of endorsement. ADMIN - Can this thread be removed?

Posted: 31 January 2018 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15755
Joined  2006-02-14
CuthbertJ - 31 January 2018 11:15 AM

It occurred to me, seeing this thread popup with Moodie’s reply, that the OP was just posting so that searches that turned up this forum might also turn up references to Hitler. And knowing that the alt right is also an inch deep mentally, they’d take that as some kind of endorsement. ADMIN - Can this thread be removed?

I don’t think we want to get into the deletion of threads just because they contain offensive material. This thread has been here for months. Recent comments only serve to bring it to the front again.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 02 February 2018 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  1671
Joined  2012-04-25
dougsmith - 31 January 2018 02:38 PM
CuthbertJ - 31 January 2018 11:15 AM

I don’t think we want to get into the deletion of threads just because they contain offensive material. This thread has been here for months. Recent comments only serve to bring it to the front again.

Well ok, but it’s not just because the material is offensive. It’s because the material is easily associated with liberal sites like this. But hey, it’s your forum. Would you say the same thing if he posted white supremacist stuff and getting those nwords?

3 of 3