1 of 2
knowing your place in the new US…
Posted: 04 December 2017 03:01 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2017-09-24

No longer the land of the free and the home of the brave, you better not talk back or show any resistance to the police or government or you get shot our your head bashed in.

What the f… has happened to America.

Pay part of your parking bill in pennies and cops beat the shit out of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vn1f82ipfA

And this is just one tiny window on the tyranny that has become the “authorities” in America. Steal the country out from under 99% of the population then kill and or terrorize anyone who shows the slightest bit of resistance.

utterly disgusting…

Posted: 04 December 2017 07:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  7995
Joined  2009-02-26
DougC.V2 - 04 December 2017 03:01 AM

No longer the land of the free and the home of the brave, you better not talk back or show any resistance to the police or government or you get shot our your head bashed in.

And this is just one tiny window on the tyranny that has become the “authorities” in America. Steal the country out from under 99% of the population then kill and or terrorize anyone who shows the slightest bit of resistance.

utterly disgusting…

It brings to mind the names Nero and Caligula.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 04 December 2017 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
Write4U - 04 December 2017 07:57 AM
DougC.V2 - 04 December 2017 03:01 AM

utterly disgusting…

It brings to mind the names Nero and Caligula.

It does, and at least for some of us it is very hard to watch.

Like the nurse that was crying for help as she was being arrested for not talking a blood sample from an unconscious patient. Which would have been illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n6hNcmb9Pw

Posted: 04 December 2017 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  614
Joined  2016-10-10

Counting up 1000 pennies is tedious, he’s lucky they didn’t shoot him. :lol:

Seriously though, the officers went too far, but lol what an idiot. He should’ve paid the fine in cash instead of engaging in a lame protest against credit card surcharges.

Pick smart battles.

Posted: 04 December 2017 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
Beltane - 04 December 2017 08:46 PM

Seriously though, the officers went too far, but lol what an idiot. He should’ve paid the fine in cash instead of engaging in a lame protest against credit card surcharges.

Pick smart battles.

He wasn’t protesting the fine our trollish friend from Russia… he was protesting the $1.75 surcharge on using his credit card to pay his fine. He was fine with paying the fine, he wasn’t fine with being treated like a piggy bank for the f…. who already have most of our money.

I don’t know how things are in Russia these days but here in North America we are getting our asses nickel and dimed out of existence.

And the bank are pulling this kind of crap all the time as well, putting so many demands on their employees that they have to break the law to avoid being fired.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/26/495454165/ex-wells-fargo-employees-sue-allege-they-were-punished-for-not-breaking-law

Former Wells Fargo employees who say they were fired for following the law have filed a class-action lawsuit seeking $2.6 billion in damages as the fallout continues over the creation of millions of secret, unauthorized bank accounts.

Two employees are named in the lawsuit, filed on behalf of all the bank’s employees in the past 10 years who were penalized for not making sales quotas.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/td-bank-employees-admit-to-breaking-law-1.4016569

A CBC report earlier this week about TD employees pressured to meet high sales revenue goals has touched off a firestorm of reaction from TD employees across the country — some of whom admit they have broken the law at their customers’ expense in a desperate bid to meet sales targets and keep their jobs.

Hundreds of current and former TD Bank Group employees wrote to Go Public describing a pressure cooker environment they say is “poisoned,” “stress inducing,” “insane” and has “zero focus on ethics.”

This extends across the business world and into the governments they now control through their “donations” to parties and politicians which are nothing more than bribes. As can be seen with the billionaires tax bill the republicans just crapped out.

They treat us like shit because they see us as shit, which is totally reflected in the cops literally beating the shit out of this guy. He crapped his pants he was so scared and injured. All because he made a non-violent statement that showed the system for what it was… abusive.

You know, kind of like your attitude to people here, I should dig up your post where you told Lois to F.O. because she dared criticize trump. exactly the same contempt for people who aren’t you, have your money or think like you…

Posted: 05 December 2017 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  2327
Joined  2016-12-24

But as Beltane illustrates, most don’t appreciate what’s going on and are foolish enough to think it’s all just some joke.

This is what profound disconnect from reality achieves.

Long live Hollyworld.

Posted: 05 December 2017 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
Citizenschallenge-v.3 - 05 December 2017 06:54 AM

But as Beltane illustrates, most don’t appreciate what’s going on and are foolish enough to think it’s all just some joke.

Long live Hollyworld.

So you agree with beltane, knew I had you ignore for a reason.

Posted: 05 December 2017 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2016-10-10
DougC.V2 - 04 December 2017 10:30 PM
Beltane - 04 December 2017 08:46 PM

Pick smart battles.

He wasn’t protesting the fine our trollish friend from Russia… he was protesting the $1.75 surcharge on using his credit card to pay his fine. He was fine with paying the fine, he wasn’t fine with being treated like a piggy bank for the f…. who already have most of our money.

Yeah, that’s what I posted that above.

I don’t know how things are in Russia these days but here in North America we are getting our asses nickel and dimed out of existence.

And the bank are pulling this kind of crap all the time as well, putting so many demands on their employees that they have to break the law to avoid being fired.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/26/495454165/ex-wells-fargo-employees-sue-allege-they-were-punished-for-not-breaking-law

Former Wells Fargo employees who say they were fired for following the law have filed a class-action lawsuit seeking $2.6 billion in damages as the fallout continues over the creation of millions of secret, unauthorized bank accounts.

Two employees are named in the lawsuit, filed on behalf of all the bank’s employees in the past 10 years who were penalized for not making sales quotas.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/td-bank-employees-admit-to-breaking-law-1.4016569

A CBC report earlier this week about TD employees pressured to meet high sales revenue goals has touched off a firestorm of reaction from TD employees across the country — some of whom admit they have broken the law at their customers’ expense in a desperate bid to meet sales targets and keep their jobs.

Hundreds of current and former TD Bank Group employees wrote to Go Public describing a pressure cooker environment they say is “poisoned,” “stress inducing,” “insane” and has “zero focus on ethics.”

This extends across the business world and into the governments they now control through their “donations” to parties and politicians which are nothing more than bribes. As can be seen with the billionaires tax bill the republicans just crapped out.

They treat us like shit because they see us as shit, which is totally reflected in the cops literally beating the shit out of this guy. He crapped his pants he was so scared and injured. All because he made a non-violent statement that showed the system for what it was… abusive.

You know, kind of like your attitude to people here, I should dig up your post where you told Lois to F.O. because she dared criticize trump. exactly the same contempt for people who aren’t you, have your money or think like you…

Typical retarded overreaction. Take a break from the internet you clown.

Posted: 05 December 2017 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2016-10-10
DougC.V2 - 05 December 2017 12:22 PM

Long live Hollyworld.

Its a good thing you two don’t know each other in real life. You both suffer from paranoia and CC has the added bonus of druggy stupidity.

Posted: 07 December 2017 11:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2_V2VbpcKs

Posted: 08 December 2017 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2016-12-24
Beltane - 05 December 2017 07:24 PM
DougC.V2 - 05 December 2017 12:22 PM

Long live Hollyworld.

Its a good thing you two don’t know each other in real life. You both suffer from paranoia and CC has the added bonus of druggy stupidity.

That is so cheap.  Beltane you truly are pathetic. 

Responding to malicious slander with a character reference.

When confronting science contrarians, we are dealing with people who have no serious evidence or honest science on their side, thus they have no interest in actually discussing these questions seriously.  Sowing confusion, divisiveness and inaction are their only goals.

That’s why defenders of science will find that contrarian opponents are constantly diverting the discussion away from the issue at hand using amoral tactics such as attacking, belittling, even maliciously slandering the messenger, while ignoring the message.  Better yet, hit below the belt, frazzle their opponent into descending into the mud pit of insult slinging and losing all sight of the original discussion. 

These tactics are intending to demoralize all who attempt defending serious science.  I’ve been at the receiving end more times than I care to remember.  Then the notorious Andrew Poptech took it to another level when he wrote up a vile fabricated fantasy about me.  In response I decided that it was time for me to start getting down’n personal too.  Here’s that effort:

On building stairs, integrity and malicious slander.
AUGUST 15, 2016

https://confrontingsciencecontrarians.blogspot.com/2017/12/responding-to-malicious-slander.html

And you Doug, . . . you’re just sad.

And the two of us seem to be equality impotent in getting anyone else interested in poking through their content little bubble of delusion.

Posted: 08 December 2017 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2016-12-24

something to consider,

. . . Recently over at Center For Inquiry’s forum which I visit regularly, I was confronted with another joker repeating Poptech’s conjured description of me as a guilt-riddled strung-out druggie and lost soul.  Poptech’s slander is his way of responding to my fact checking, critiquing and challenging his claims.  Others of his persuasion have been quick to embrace the malicious trash talk.

It seems that every few weeks some new joker finds Poptech’s article and gleefully grabs his ammunition and blasts aways at me in the middle of some other discussion.  That they are dealing with figments of their own imagination matters not one wit to them - it’s character assassination they’re interested in.

What else is there for someone who consistently misrepresents serious climate science?  They sure don’t have solid evidence on their side.  Nor do they have the requisite intellectual curiosity to learn about the things they don’t understand.  When something confuses them, assume the worst, with ignorant certitude.

Distraction is their game.  Marginalize the messenger and marginalize the message.

Spend all your time wrestling with ad hominems and there’s no time to talk about our real world situation.  Go straight for the jugular of your opponent with anything you can conjure.

There’s a certain level of sick humor in reading how these minds can spin facts into tailor-made fictions - but of course, in the end all they want is to destroy any opponent in order to stifle fundamental climate science education - no commitment to honesty, or integrity, or respect for others.  Tragically absolutism and paranoia driven resentment seems all their hearts are capable of.

Admitting to and learning from mistakes is treated like blasphemy by the Republican contrarian crowd.  Nothing funny about that either.

It’s irrational, irritating, stupefying and it certainly demands some sort of comeback.  But, I’m not into Poptech’s, or LandscapesandCycles’ Jim Steele’s (or Beltane) or NC20 Burton’s style of childish messenger bashing, I like dealing with substance.

Still, since they want to get down’n personal, I can respond with something down’n personal personal. 

Consider it another character reference . . . . . . .

Next perhaps I’ll have to write up another story and share pics about some ‘magic’ I’ve been performing this week on screwed up sagging floors.    ;-P
What I really like about it is that it’s dealing with the real world, no bullshitting it, either you’re doing a good job or it’s shit and everyone that knows anything can tell.
Oh yeah, less and less Americans seem to know anything beyond what the Boobtube feeds them.

Posted: 08 December 2017 07:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2016-12-24

https://confrontingsciencecontrarians.blogspot.com/2017/12/responding-to-malicious-slander.html

Posted: 08 December 2017 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  4523
Joined  2009-10-21

I kinda get the point of the blog post, but I’m not sure it really gets where you seem to be going. I’ve been in that position, where someone attacks my character during the day, then that evening I’m sitting with good friends who respect me. Both can’t be right. However it’s really only you who knows the whole story. The blog post then comes off as an airing of personal grievances, rather than a defense of scientific methods.

P.S. Beltane is not worth my time. And I have a lot of time.

Posted: 08 December 2017 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2017-09-24
Lausten - 08 December 2017 07:25 AM

I kinda get the point of the blog post, but I’m not sure it really gets where you seem to be going. I’ve been in that position, where someone attacks my character during the day, then that evening I’m sitting with good friends who respect me. Both can’t be right. However it’s really only you who knows the whole story. The blog post then comes off as an airing of personal grievances, rather than a defense of scientific methods.

P.S. Beltane is not worth my time. And I have a lot of time.

What he said…

beltane has about relevance as a fart in a hurricane…

Posted: 08 December 2017 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2017-09-24

In the end I don’t know or care if beltane is with Olgina… all I know is he acts like he is.

Putin is scum and trump is his puppy.

End of story, we don’t need some troll to come here to tell us figuratively or sometimes even directly to F.O. for seeing this based on the facts.

[ Edited: 08 December 2017 03:08 PM by DougC.V2 ]

1 of 2