Warning head-vice required.
11 curious quotes from Trump’s New York Times interview
By Aaron Blake - December 29, 2017
2. “I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department. ...”
4. On 2020: “Another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there.
Because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes.
Without me, the New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times.
So they basically have to let me win.
And eventually, probably six months before the election,
they’ll be loving me because they’re saying, ‘Please, please, don’t lose Donald Trump.’”
6. “I like very much President Xi. He treated me better than anybody’s ever been treated in the history of China.”
7. “ … I’m the one that saved coal. I’m the one that created jobs. You know, West Virginia is doing fantastically now.”
8. “I know the details of taxes better than anybody — better than the greatest CPA.
I know the details of health care better than most, better than most.
And if I didn’t, I couldn’t have talked all these people into doing [it], ultimately only to be rejected.”
And people really believe this self-obsessed buffoon with zero appreciation for the world beyond his narcissism?