3 of 12
Is this the largest mass grave ever proven to exist at BELZEC, CHELMNO, PONARY, SOBIBOR and TREBLINKA II?
Posted: 02 January 2018 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4523
Joined  2009-10-21
Denzel - 02 January 2018 10:46 AM

Yes or no?

No. Clearly no. That has been answered several times in this thread, with pictures and links. So, go ahead with your childish rant about how I’m denying science. Or would you like me to write it for you? Save you the typing?

Posted: 02 January 2018 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Total Posts:  2327
Joined  2016-12-24
Denzel - 02 January 2018 09:32 AM

Citizenschallenge-v.3, why are you so desperately trying to misdirect this thread from the OP?

Is this the largest mass grave ever proven to exist at BELZEC, CHELMNO, PONARY, SOBIBOR or TREBLINKA II?

What misdirect?
Please specify.

Please if you want to have a discussion about motives let’s do so, I’ll answer.

Let me begin: Why are you “so desperately trying” to rewrite history with one picture, forced on a group that has no background with this topic?
What are you trying to achieve here?

Why are you interested in this?
You wouldn’t be from Metairie, Louisiana by any chance?

What does your CFI challenge propose to prove?

What about the other evidence which I’ve shared, that’s quite on topic,
I mean links to folks who actually have been looking in the ground and records are certainly not a misdirection.  Why would you say that?

Oh and what’s the deal with your single source of information, isn’t that a red flag for you?  It certainly is for me.  I’m just say’n.
Why should anyone care about what N.A.F.H. claims, or challenges?
Particularly since he ignores and denies all claims that run counter to his schtick.

Oh and there is this:

The N.A.F.H. website at “nafcash . com”
https://www.whois.com/whois/nafcash.com
National Association of Forensic Historians an outfit that runs out of a Metairie, Louisiana post office box.  Hmmm.

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Direct Privacy
Organization:Domain Name Proxy Service, Inc Privacy ID#...

Hmmm.

Really?  What do they know?  Seems to me that the bars of Metairie would be alive with white supremest trash talk rather than last century’s troubles in Europe.

[ Edited: 02 January 2018 12:46 PM by Citizenschallenge-v.3 ]

Posted: 02 January 2018 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2017-12-31
Lausten - 02 January 2018 11:28 AM
Denzel - 02 January 2018 10:46 AM

Yes or no?

No. Clearly no. That has been answered several times in this thread, with pictures and links. So, go ahead with your childish rant about how I’m denying science. Or would you like me to write it for you? Save you the typing?

Lausten, if:

No. Clearly no.

is your answer to this question:

Is this the largest mass grave ever proven to exist at BELZEC, CHELMNO, PONARY, SOBIBOR or TREBLINKA II?

2DE8CADB00000578-3295228-Mass_graves_Museum_staff_at_Sobib_r_Nazi_death_camp_in_Poland_fo-a-5_1446453391739.jpg

Yes or no?

Then what are your answers to these questions:

#45 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#48 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#51 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 7 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Ponary identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#54 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 18 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#57 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

Posted: 02 January 2018 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-12-31

Citizenschallenge-v.3:

Please if you want to have a discussion about motives let’s do so, I’ll answer.

The answer I’m looking for is the answer to this question:

2DE8CADB00000578-3295228-Mass_graves_Museum_staff_at_Sobib_r_Nazi_death_camp_in_Poland_fo-a-5_1446453391739.jpg

Yes or no?

As I said in the OP:

I’m looking for help locating the sceintificl proof that there is a larger mass grave (one that contains the remains of at least 7 people) at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor or Treblinka II, than the one shown above. (Which was excavated at Sobibor.)

[ Edited: 02 January 2018 01:39 PM by Denzel ]

Posted: 02 January 2018 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-12-31

Citizenschallenge-v.3:

Why are you “so desperately trying” to rewrite history

How many times do you have to be told that this is about science?

I do not accept the “magically disappearing jew therory” (who in their right mind could?) and agree with what The National Association of Forensic Historians says about the issue:

Remember: If the alleged Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II “holocausts” really did happen, then there actually would be numerous discernable extant huge mass graves filled with the remains of hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of people to prove it. So this is not a historical issue per se; this is clearly about - SCIENCE - and all that is being done here is the common-sense act of simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” that the weak-minded true-believers insist is so “undeniable.” (Remember also - legitimate scientists do not refuse to answer pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

http://www.nafcash.com/

[ Edited: 02 January 2018 02:20 PM by Denzel ]

Posted: 02 January 2018 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2009-10-21

I’m not going to look things up for you. You’ve been given pictures and links. You have google, use it. You are insinuating that I accept something by 3rd grade teacher told me and that I’ve never questioned it. I’m not going to engage with shenanigans.

Posted: 02 January 2018 03:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2017-09-01

You did not replied to my question.

Lets put it this way. Even when slovak government, with president Tiso, was clearly antisemitic, and deported up to 60 000 jewish citizens, member of government Alexander Mach, who survived until 1980 admitted in his memoirs that “we wanted to cleanse Slovakia of outer elements, but not at price of human lifes”.

Even pro-nazi puppet government got scared when they found out to be a part of a war crime of such scale, so they stopped the transports.

Answer to your questoin is: “It does not matter”. Why?
Its well known fact that bodies in concentration death camps were cremated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwU4x8dfOPA

Enjoy the watch.

Edit: Correct way to answer your question isnt to ask on the internet. Get a history book, ask a historian who is studying the topic.

[ Edited: 02 January 2018 03:13 PM by Offler ]

Posted: 02 January 2018 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-12-31

Offler:

Correct way to answer your question isnt to ask on the internet. Get a history book, ask a historian who is studying the topic.

Offer, who excavated these two graves at Sobibor:

An archaeologist, or a historian?

How many times do you have to be told that this is about science?

I do not accept the “magically disappearing jew therory” (who in their right mind could?) and agree with what The National Association of Forensic Historians says about the issue:

Remember: If the alleged Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II “holocausts” really did happen, then there actually would be numerous discernable extant huge mass graves filled with the remains of hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of people to prove it. So this is not a historical issue per se; this is clearly about - SCIENCE - and all that is being done here is the common-sense act of simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” that the weak-minded true-believers insist is so “undeniable.” (Remember also - legitimate scientists do not refuse to answer pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

http://www.nafcash.com/

Offer, here are a few more questions (taken directly from The National Association of Forensic Historians website) that I would like to ask you:

#43 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#46 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 7 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Ponary identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#52 - The MAXIMUM number of the 18 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#55- The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

[ Edited: 02 January 2018 04:11 PM by Denzel ]

Posted: 02 January 2018 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-12-31
Lausten - 02 January 2018 02:37 PM

I’m not going to look things up for you.

I didn’t ask you to. I asked you a simple question:

Yes or no?

And to clarify, I asked you this:

Lausten, if:

No. Clearly no.

is your answer to this question:

Yes or no?

Then what are your answers to these questions:

#45 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#48 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#51 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 7 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Ponary identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#54 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 18 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

#57 - It is known - via a preponderance of scientific evidence - that; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. - currently contains the remains of no less than __?__ people.

[ Edited: 02 January 2018 03:53 PM by Denzel ]

Posted: 02 January 2018 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2017-09-01

Then its not scientific to ask about that HERE.

Posted: 02 January 2018 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-12-31

Offer:

Its well known fact that bodies in concentration death camps were cremated.

They don’t look cremated to me.

Offer, here are a few more questions (taken directly from The National Association of Forensic Historians website) that I would like to ask you:

#43 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#46 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 7 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Ponary identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#52 - The MAXIMUM number of the 18 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#55- The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

[ Edited: 02 January 2018 04:24 PM by Denzel ]

Posted: 02 January 2018 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2017-12-31

Citizenschallenge-v.3:

What about these?

http:::sobibor.info.pl:?page_id=331#PhotoSwipe1514910654111.png

http:::sobibor.info.pl.png

Why don’t you tell me Citizenschallenge-v.3?

#53 - The MAXIMUM number of the 18 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 21 people; is no less than __?__.

Posted: 02 January 2018 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Joined  2009-10-21

“prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology”

I’m not answering these questions because you haven’t shown me that you know what these words mean. Any answer I would give you would be met with some nonsense about how my answer didn’t fit your standards. What you have given us is a picture of a grave that does not meet your own standards. You have shown no methodology. You linked to a website that is not bona fide and does not meet a standard of proof equilavent to the US courts. You are acting like a playground bully while talking to adults.

Posted: 02 January 2018 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Total Posts:  614
Joined  2016-10-10
Denzel - 31 December 2017 08:19 PM

I’m looking for help locating the sceintificl proof that there is a larger mass grave (one that contains the remains of at least 7 people) at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor or Treblinka II, than the one shown above. (Which was excavated at Sobibor.)

Thanks in advance.

It appears to be the largest mass grave from the particular camps listed that is still in existence today.

The commonly accepted historical theory is mass graves holding thousands of corpses existed during the war, but the bodies werecremated in order to destroy evidence of genocide.

Posted: 03 January 2018 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Total Posts:  2327
Joined  2016-12-24
Denzel - 02 January 2018 04:47 PM

Citizenschallenge-v.3:

What about these?

http:::sobibor.info.pl:?page_id=331#PhotoSwipe1514910654111.png

http:::sobibor.info.pl.png

Why don’t you tell me Citizenschallenge-v.3

I’m not the one pretending to know.  I was pointing out images of other mass graves for the area. Beyond that my pal Beltane sums it up - some of the links I offered above go into more detail about the bones and conditions in those graves.  Nice neat pristine graves like the one you found are not the norm anyways.

Oh and still trying to figure out what this has to with science, but you avoid Lausten’s questions, so we have yet another mystery.

3 of 12