The Swiss Muslims. You make it sound like there made out of chocolate. They’re part of a larger World islam GdB. I already brought that up. You mocked me for sounding conspiratorial. When in fact it’s true.
Pss, VYAZMA, don’t tell it further, otherwise they might catch me… In fact they are made of nitroglycerine… Directly imported by Osama Bin Laden.
Sorry, could not resist…
To be a bit more factual: most of the immigrant from Muslim countries are not practising their religion. So we don’t solve problems around the usual immigrant problems.
You asked me a while ago what I would propose, instead if a minaret ban. Here a few things:
1. Defend the secular state, which includes freedom of (and therefore also freedom from) religion. This also means that immigrants must confirm these principles.
2. Immigrants should learn the the local language (hey, I speak german too!)
3. Stick to the law, as every other citizen (no forced marriage, no circumcision, no burka etc)
4. We should not humiliate people with other world views (as long as they agree with the above)
5. Do not support absolutistic monarchic states
6. Don’t play power muscles on every occasion in the east
7. Really communicate with everyone who is prepared to in an open discussion
I know, you will call me a dreamer again. But to think that violence or oppression helps… Is that also not dreaming? Must we wait for a ‘pax americana’?
Hey GdB, the chocolate thing was a joke. I remember that was how the Germans referred to the Swiss. Of course the Italians were Macaronis, the Austrians were just “backwards”, the French were…uh..better not say it. I was a Kaugummi fresser. So I thought the Swiss Chocolate reference was pretty mild. :lol:
Seriously though, I can’t stress enough that I don’t equate terrorism with islam. That’s not to say there isn’t a slight “bump” in radicalism in that area of ideology. Both modern and ancient.
I just don’t see this law in CH as oppression. That word is to harsh for these circumstances.
We have many interest groups in America who say making immigrants learn English is oppression.
Your No. 6 really is the crux of this whole debate. No. 7 goes along way towards helping these situations, but unfortunately the reality behind No. 6 is way deeper than you may care to realize. It’s like playing the Game Risk or Chess. Me and you, even the mayors of our towns aren’t even pawns…we aren’t even on the board.
This century is going to see gigantic tectonic flexings. Power shifts are in the balance, and they don’t bode well for people of European ancestry.
The US and NATO are not having these excursions for Terrorist Prevention. It’s spheres of influence protection. So if you see what I’m touching upon here, you’ll see that it is way(!) out of our hands.
How did the latest Climate Talks go? This is how minarets get banned in your town.