2012 Student Leadership Conference - Registration
Only $99 covers food, housing, and meals!
We keep the costs down to help affiliate groups send representatives even if they lack the resources to do so. CFI can subsidize room and board for up to three students from each affiliated campus group so that the cost of registration, housing, and meals for the four-day event—a value of over $200!—is only $99 per student. (Additional group members from the same school are asked to cover the cost of housing in addition to registration.)
Here’s what you get for the cost of registration:
- • Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners from Thursday afternoon to Sunday’s lunch buffet
- • Three nights lodging in the University at Buffalo dorms, minutes from CFI–Transnational
- • Rides to and from the airport or bus station for those who aren’t driving
- • Morning and evening shuttle service between CFI and the dorms
- • An official conference t-shirt!
A limited number of travel grants are available to help bring students to the conference by contributing to part of the travel cost. Grants are offered on a rolling basis, as available, so please apply as soon as possible. Many universities provide funds to help groups send members to training and leadership conferences, so make sure to find out what’s available at your school. There is also a forum for arranging carpools with other conference attendees.
To request help with travel, click below and fill out the form:
©2012 Center for Inquiry