Secular Summit 2.0 Coming to Ohio on January 28
January 10, 2014
Are you unhappy with the number of laws that restrict women's rights? Do you feel like too much of your government is infused with religion? Do you want to feel more involved in the civic process? Do you feel it is time for your elected officials to understand where secularists and science advocates are coming from?
Then us for a day of lobby training, speakers, and a statehouse tour!
- Jaime Miracle, Policy Director, NARAL Pro-choice Ohio
- David Bowman, Activist from Springboro, Ohio
- Michael De Dora, Director of Public Policy and Representative to the United Nations, Center for Inquiry
- Michael Foley, Ohio State Representative 14th District
- Edwina Rogers, Executive Director, Secular Coalition of America
After the talks and training, attendees will meet with their state lawmakers during prescheduled appointments, as well as get a tour of the statehouse.
Registration details can be found here.