3rd Annual Portland Humanist Film Festival
Buy your weekend pass now.
Save money, beat the lines, and help out our ticketing volunteers by purchasing your tickets in advance. Thanks!
The Portland premier of "Kumare"
Never before seen in Oregon, the true story of a false prophet. TRAILER
As seen on The Colbert Report.
"Let’s talk about Sex"
with Q&A from the Producer
Filming locations in Oregon and interviews with Oregon teens and parents. You might just change your mind about sex education in America.
Film Fest takes on
and Other Superstitions
The third annual Portland Humanist Film Festival (PHFF) is a secular cinematic event where Humanists, Atheists, Agnostics, Skeptics, Freethinkers, and the curious from the Northwest and beyond can gather, mingle and share in an exciting and stimulating atmosphere.
- 17 independent films. 4 Box Office movies.
- Meet the Producers from 2 of the films.
- A Richard Dawkins documentary not shown in the US.
- At Cinema 21 Theater. A great venue with that Northwest vibe including wine and microbrewed beer.
- Free raffle with dozens of prizes for CFI members, including 2 tickets to the sold out Book of Mormon Musical.
- Friday 5-11pm | Saturday 2-11pm | Sunday 2-11pm
- Buy now to save $5 off weekend pass.
- $8 Fri | $13 Sat | $13 Sun | $28 Entire Weekend Pass
- For more information visit: www.humanistfest.com
Good Samaritan parking structure, 2222 NW Kearny, during evening or weekend theater hours.
CFI–Portland gives a big thanks to Tom Dwyer Automotive and Humanists of Greater Portland for their financial support. If you'd like to support, volunteer, or advertise, please visit our website for more details.