Faisal Saeed Al-Mutar
Global Secular Humanist Movement — Washington, DC
Faisal Saeed Al Mutar is an Iraqi born writer and activist currently living in the United States. He is an advocate for freedom of thought, science, reason and the free market economy.
Al-Mutar is the founder of the Global Secular Humanist Movement and Secular Post. He is currently working on a book called Dogma, which represents the dangers of unsubstantiated beliefs and how we as humans can live a better life without them.
Faisal has written many different publications including National Post, Big Think, Richard Dawkins Foundation, Secular World and many others.
Faisal has talks on:
- Global Secular Humanist Movement and Secular Post.
- Future Goals for Humanism and Atheism globally.
- Atheism in Iraq and The Middleeast.
- Teaching of Islam in Public Schools.
- The Religious Civil War in Iraq.
- Consequences of being an Atheist in the Middleeast.
- Why Humanism?
- The importance of Separation of church and state.
- The importance of Scientific Inquiry.
- Advantages and disadvantages of Globalization
- The social uses of technology.
- U.S foreign policy in the Middleeast.
- Economic development in Iraq after U.S intervention.
- Immigration Reform.
- Individualism and the importance of thinking for yourself.
For more information about Faisal, please visit his website https://www.faisalalmutar.com/
Faisal can be contacted at