Center for Inquiry — Portland, ME
Paul Fidalgo is communications director of the Center for Inquiry, and previously led communications for the Secular Coalition for America and FairVote: the Center for Voting and Democracy. He holds a master’s degree in political management from George Washington University, where his master’s thesis was on atheists in American politics. Paul is also an actor and musician whose work includes five years performing with the American Shakespeare Center. He lives in Maine with his wife Jessica and children Toby and Phoebe. His personal blog is Near-Earth Object.
To book Paul as a speaker, contact the CFI Outreach Department via email.
- Anti-atheist Prejudice
- Atheism 101
- Blogging and Other Social Media
- Freedom of Speech and Civil Liberties
- How and Why Atheists Should Speak Out
- Media Outreach and Promotion
- Political Orientations of Liberalism and Conservatism
- Religion and Politics
- Religion and the Media
- Religious Liberty and the Civil Rights of the Non-Religious
- Separation of Church and State
- The Center for Inquiry