Writer, Speaker, Humanist —
Jennifer Hancock is the former executive director for the Humanists of Florida, author of several books about Humanism and the founder of Humanist Learning Systems. Jennifer is unique in that was raised as a freethinker and is considered one of the top speakers and writers in the world of Humanism today. Her professional background is varied including stints in both the for profit and non-profit sectors.
With experience as a leader in the Humanist movement and as a person who makes her living teaching Humanism to non-Humanists, she makes an ideal guest for any group. She brings a delightful sense of humor, creativity, and compassion along with a no-nonsense approach to all of her presentations.
Additionally, Jennifer’s professional background includes volunteer management, organizational planning and non-profit management. In addition to the topics listed below, Jennifer can also do workshops on writing a letter to the editor that actually gets published, creative community outreach and other related topics. She specializes in Humanistic Parenting and Humanistic Leadership topics.
She is available for presentations, workshops and trainings in Florida. Travel expenses need to be covered.
- The Humanist Approach to Happiness: Practical Wisdom
- Jen Hancock’s Handy Humanism Handbook
- The Bully Vaccine
- The Humanist Approach to Grief and Grieving
- Living Made Simpler (A Humanist Approach)
- An Introduction to Humanism
- Socratic Jujitsu: How to Win Arguments Without Argument
- Principles of Humanistic Management
- Humanist Group Leadership Lessons
- Planning for Personal Success!
- Science based approach to ending bullying & harassment